High Call Volume
We are currently experiencing higher than normal call volume; telephone wait times are longer than usual. Please know we are working diligently to assist every caller in a timely manner. Thank you in advance for your patience and we appreciate the opportunity to serve you!
Mobile Banking allows you to stay connected to your Shell FCU accounts anytime and anywhere. It's never been easier to access the Shell FCU App via your Internet-enabled phone or tablet device.
Prior to using the Shell FCU App, you will be required to log in to Online Banking through a PC. Once you log in to Online Banking you will automatically be enrolled to access Mobile Banking via the Shell FCU App.
To download the Shell FCU Mobile App visit the Apple App, Google Play or Windows Apps Store and search for Shell FCU. After downloading the App, you will use the same username and password as Online Banking.
- Interface design enhancements make it easier to navigate the app
- Check balances on your accounts
- Floating menu button expands to show a list of common account-related actions
- Transfer funds between your accounts
- View transaction details for all activity in your account history
- View pending transactions
- Review your Shell FCU loans – including credit card, mortgage and student loan
- Initiate quick balance, text banking, and fingerprint authentication (fingerprint authentication not available for Window phones at this time)
- Complete deposits via Mobile Deposit
- Add memos when you make a Mobile Deposit or transfer money
- Set up account alerts and nicknames
- Enable and disable debit and ATM cards via Card Controls
- Access Bill Pay to schedule payments and add payees
- Communicate with your Apple Watch
- And much more!
If you have questions or need further assistance, please contact us at (713) 844-1100.
Interested in Mobile Banking?
Request to be contacted by a Shell FCU representative.
Shell FCU does not charge any fees to use Mobile Banking, however, your wireless service provider may charge additional fees for Internet access and/or for the bandwidth used. SMS charges may apply. Contact your wireless service provider for details on the actual cost of using your device to access the Internet and text messages.