Phone Banking Technical Difficulties & High Call Volume
Unanticipated technical difficulties are currently being experienced with Phone Banking, therefore we are experiencing higher than normal call volume. Please rest assure that we are working diligently to resolve the issue and assist each caller in a timely manner. Thank you in advance for your patience and we appreciate the opportunity to serve you!
Mobile Banking allows you to stay connected to your Shell FCU accounts anytime and anywhere. It's never been easier to access the Shell FCU App via your Internet-enabled phone or tablet device.
Prior to using the Shell FCU App, you will be required to log in to Online Banking through a PC. Once you login to Online Banking you will automatically be enrolled to access Mobile Banking via the Shell FCU App.
To download the Shell FCU Mobile App visit the Apple App, Google Play or Windows Apps Store and search for Shell FCU. After downloading the App, you will use the same username and password as Online Banking.
- Check balances on your accounts
- Transfer funds between your accounts
- Access and search transaction history
- View pending transactions
- Review your Shell FCU loans - including credit card, mortgage and student loan
- Initiate quick balance, text banking and fingerprint authentication (fingerprint authentication not available for Windows phones at this time)
- Setup account alerts and nicknames
- Enable and disable debit and ATM cards via Card Controls
- Perform person-to-person transfers (Send Money powered by PayPal)
- Complete deposits via Mobile Deposit
- Access Bill Pay to schedule payments and add payees
- Communicate with your Apple watch
- And much more!
If you have questions or need further assistance, please contact us at (713) 844-1100.
Interested in Mobile Banking?
Request to be contacted by a Shell FCU representative.
Shell FCU does not charge any fees to use Mobile Banking, however, your wireless service provider may charge additional fees for internet access and/or for the bandwidth used. SMS charges may apply. Contact your wireless service provider for details on the actual cost of using your device to access the internet and text messages.