Mobile Banking allows you to stay connected to your Shell FCU accounts anytime and anywhere. It's never been easier to access the Shell FCU App via your Internet-enabled phone or tablet device.
To download the Shell FCU Mobile App visit the Apple App, Google Play or Windows Apps Store and search for Shell FCU. If you have previously enrolled in Online Banking you will use the same username and password when logging in to Mobile Banking. For first time Online or Mobile Banking account access click “Enroll Here.” As the primary account holder you will need your account number, social security number and last name to enroll. A valid email address must be registered with credit union to complete the enrollment process.
- Check balances on your accounts
- Transfer funds between your accounts
- View transaction details for all activity in your account history
- View pending transactions
- Review your Shell FCU loans - including credit card, mortgage and student loan
- Initiate quick balance, text banking and fingerprint authentication (fingerprint authentication not available for Windows phones at this time)
- Complete deposits via Mobile Deposit
- Add memos when you make a Mobile Deposit or transfer money
- Enable and disable debit and ATM cards via Card Controls
- Access Bill Pay to schedule payments and add payees
- Forgot Password Link available on the app
- Member to Member Transfers
- Apply for a Loan
- Setup Alerts
- Communicate with your Apple Watch
- And much more!
If you have questions or need further assistance, please contact us at (713) 844-1100.
Interested in Mobile Banking?
Self Enrollment Tutorial
Request to be contacted by a Shell FCU representative.
Shell FCU does not charge any fees to use Mobile Banking, however, your wireless service provider may charge additional fees for internet access and/or for the bandwidth used. SMS charges may apply. Contact your wireless service provider for details on the actual cost of using your device to access the internet and text messages.