Thank you for your interest in Shell Federal Credit Union as a potential employer. Shell Federal Credit Union is a full service financial institution serving Harris County with over $600 million in assets.
How to submit your application:
- Print out our application.
- Fully complete the application. Make sure to sign the application where indicated.
- Mail, fax or bring your completed application, along with a resume to any of our branch locations.
- Mail your application to Shell Federal Credit Union, Attn: HR, P.O.Box 578, Deer Park, TX 77536.
- Fax your application to 713-265-4925.
- Drop off your application to any of our branch locations.
- You may also choose to email your application, but please note that the application does require a signature, therefore you must print the application first, complete it and sign it, then scan the application before you email it. You may email your application to Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Before you submit your application, please be aware of the following:
- Resumes will NOT be accepted without a completed and signed application.
- Incomplete applications will NOT be considered.
- All statements made on the application(s) are subject to investigation and/or verification.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to advise applicants as to the status of their application. Shell FCU reviews applications for specific qualifications based on the positions that are available. If your qualifications meet the requirements of the position, Human Resources will contact you directly.
Listing of Current Openings:
Deer Park Branch
Business Development Representative
Operations Support Representative
PT Teller I
Wilson Rd. Branch
Please note that all job listings are subject to change without notice. Hours in job listings may vary.
Shell Federal Credit Union is an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer and committed to providing equal opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment, without regard to race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, citizenship status, marital status, protected veteran status, mental and/or physical disability, pregnancy, or any basis prohibited by State or Federal law.