This loan allows homeowners to borrow up to 80% of the appraised value of your home (less any outstanding lien). In most cases, the interest is tax-deductible.* If approved, it takes approximately 15 days from the date of application for the loan to be funded.**
Home Equity Loans can help with...
- Debt consolidation
- Home improvements
- Taking a vacation
- Financing education
- Or for almost any reason you need extra cash
To take the next step, we've put together a Home Equity Packet of information that includes:
- Home Equity worksheet to help you determine the equity in your home
- Member checklist of items you’ll need when applying for a Home Equity loan and other pertinent information about service providers and lending disclosures
- Home Equity Extensions of Credit Acknowledgement
- Uniform Residential Loan Application
- LoanLiner disclosure
- Written list of providers
Complete the worksheet, put together the items required on the checklist and return to any branch to begin the application process. And as always, feel free to contact a loan officer if you still have questions.
*Consult with your tax professional for tax related advice.
**Some restrictions may apply. To calculate your estimated monthly payments use the loan calculator. The rates listed throughout this website are the lowest rates available for the shortest terms. Not all members will qualify for the lowest rate. Your actual rate and term will be determined at time of application and based on creditworthiness.