With Shell FCU's Bill Pay, there's no more writing checks, buying stamps or trips to the post office. Bill Pay is simple and free for unlimited bills per month. Plus, it only takes a few minutes for the initial set up.
Bill Pay allows you to automatically set up one-time or recurring payments for the creditors, dates and the amounts you want. Pay any company or individual with a U.S. postal address.
- Schedule bill payments directly from your account
- Set up payments for recurring bills like mortgage, rent, utilities, etc.
- Pay individuals such as your family members or relatives
- Control which bills are paid, the amounts that are paid, and when the money should be deducted from your account
- Setting up bills for recurring payment is quick and easy
To enroll in Bill Pay, access Online Banking and select Bill Pay. You will be asked to agree to the disclosure and can begin using immediately. Should you have questions, please contact us at (713) 844-1100 for assistance.
When selecting your payment date you will be shown a process date and deliver by date. The process date will be the day the funds are withdrawn from your account for electronic payments and/or payments by check. The deliver by date is the day in which the payee is anticipated to receive the payment.
If you have questions or need further assistance, please contact us at (713) 844-1100.
Supported Bill Pay Browsers
Supported Browsers for Bill Pay are Internet Explorer® version 9 and above, Firefox® version 24 and above, Safari® version 5 and above for Mac, and Google Chrome version 31 and above.