High Call Volume
We are currently experiencing higher than normal call volume; telephone wait times are longer than usual. Please know we are working diligently to assist every caller in a timely manner. Thank you in advance for your patience and we appreciate the opportunity to serve you!
With Shell FCU's Bill Pay,
Bill Pay allows you to automatically set up one-time or recurring payments
- Schedule bill payments directly from your account
- Set up payments for recurring bills like mortgage, rent, utilities, etc.
- Pay individuals such as your family members or relatives
- Control which bills are paid, the amounts that are paid, and when the money should be deducted from your account
- Setting up bills for recurring payment is quick and easy
To enroll in Bill Pay, access Online Banking and select Bill Pay. You will be asked to agree to the disclosure and can begin using immediately. Should you have questions, please contact us at (713) 844-1100 for assistance.
When selecting your payment date you will be shown a process date and deliver by date. The process date will be the day the funds are withdrawn from your account for electronic payments and/or payments by check. The deliver by date is the day in which the payee is anticipated to receive the payment.
If you have questions or need further assistance, please contact us at (713) 844-1100.
Supported Bill Pay Browsers
Supported Browsers for Bill Pay are Internet Explorer® version 9 and above, Firefox® version 24 and above, Safari® version 5 and above for Mac, and Google Chrome version 31 and above.