High Call Volume
We are currently experiencing higher than normal call volume; telephone wait times are longer than usual. Please know we are working diligently to assist every caller in a timely manner. Thank you in advance for your patience and we appreciate the opportunity to serve you!
Home Equity Loans
A Shell FCU Home Equity loan allows homeowners to borrow up to 80% of the appraised value of your home (less any outstanding lien). In most cases, the interest is tax-deductible.
|Product Name||APR*||Approximate Maximum Term|
|Home Equity: First Lien||3.25% - 5.75%||Up to 240 months|
|Home Equity: Second Lien||3.75% - 9.50%||Up to 240 months|
Rates current as
Home Equity Loans can help with...
- Debt consolidation
- Home improvements
- Taking a vacation
- Financing education
- Or for almost any reason you need extra cash
To take the next step, we've put together a Home Equity Packet of information that includes:
- Home Equity worksheet to help you determine the equity in your home
- Member checklist of items you’ll need when applying for a Home Equity loan and other pertinent information about service providers and lending disclosures
- Home Equity Extensions of Credit Acknowledgement
- Uniform Residential Loan Application
- LoanLiner disclosure
- Written list of providers
Complete the worksheet, gather the items required on the checklist and return the information to any branch to begin the application process. And as always, feel free to contact a loan officer if you have questions.
*APR denotes Annual Percentage Rate.
Consult with your tax professional for tax related advice.