Annual Meeting Rescheduled
Annual Meeting has been reschedule to Friday, March 29th, 2019. Doors open at 6PM and the meeting will begin promptly at 7PM. See the Events section for complete details.
Shell FCU is proud to offer Mobile Deposit to all qualified members through their Apple or Android devices! Mobile Deposit allows you to take a picture of a check and deposit it to your Shell FCU account via the Shell FCU Mobile Banking App.
- Mobile Deposit is secure and easy
- Deposit to any of your Shell FCU savings or checking accounts
- Mobile Deposit images are available in the Mobile Banking App under Mobile Deposit History for 180 days
- Checks deposited must be made payable to a signer on the account
- Before taking a picture of the item, endorse the back of the check with “For Mobile Deposit Only” and your signature
- Holds may apply and deposits cannot be canceled once submitted
Using Mobile Deposit
- Endorse back of check “For Mobile Deposit Only”
- Sign the back of the check (signature should match payee on front of check)
- Click top left menu to select Mobile Deposit or select from the bottom right floating menu button
- Choose an account for deposit
- Input the amount of the check
- Add optional memo for your records
- Take a clear picture of the front of the check
- Take a clear picture of the back of the check
- Click submit
- Be sure to retain your deposited check for 90 days and then securely destroy it
- Once a deposit is complete, a receipt will be emailed to the email address on file
If you have questions or need further assistance, please contact us at (713) 844-1100.
Deposits are reviewed by 4 PM CT Monday through Friday, excluding federal holidays. Checks deposited are subject to Shell FCU’s hold policies. Refer to Shell FCU’s Funds Availability policy for details.