Shell FCU is proud to offer Mobile Deposit to all qualified members through their Apple or Android devices! Mobile Deposit allows you to take a picture of a check and deposit it to your Shell FCU account via the Shell FCU Mobile Banking App.
- Mobile Deposit is secure and easy
- Deposit to any of your Shell FCU savings or checking accounts
- Mobile Deposit images are available in the Mobile Banking App under Mobile Deposit History for 180 days
- Checks deposited must be made payable to a signer on the account
- Before taking a picture of the item, endorse the back of the check with “For Mobile Deposit Only” and your signature
- Holds may apply and deposits cannot be canceled once submitted
Using Mobile Deposit
- Endorse back of check “For Mobile Deposit Only”
- Sign the back of the check (signature should match payee on front of check)
- Click top left menu to select Mobile Deposit or select from the bottom right floating menu button
- Choose an account for deposit
- Input the amount of the check
- Add optional memo for your records
- Take a clear picture of the front of the check
- Take a clear picture of the back of the check
- Click submit
- Be sure to retain your deposited check for 90 days and then securely destroy it
- Once a deposit is complete, a receipt will be emailed to the email address on file
If you have questions or need further assistance, please contact us at (713) 844-1100.
Deposits are reviewed by 4 PM CT Monday through Friday, excluding federal holidays. Checks deposited are subject to Shell FCU’s hold policies. Refer to Shell FCU’s Funds Availability Policy for details.