Visa Purchase Alerts
Visa Purchase Alerts is a FREE service to help reduce fraud and monitor your spending in two easy steps!
- Click Here to register your mobile device and email to receive Visa Purchase Alerts
- Choose the notification triggers that match your needs
Purchase alert trigger options include when:
- A purchase meets or exceeds a set amount
- The card is used outside the United States
- A purchase is made online or by phone
- A credit transaction is being processed
- A transaction has been declined
Alert information includes:
- Merchant name and location (if available)
- Amount of purchase
- Last four digits of the VISA card used
To report suspicious activity or ask about specific transactions shown by Visa Purchase Alerts, please contact Shell FCU at (713) 844-1100.
Additional information can be located on the Visa Purchase Alerts website.