We are currently experiencing higher than normal wait times through all communication channels – including telephone, email, branch and drive thru. Following the CDC’s COVID-19 guidelines to protect the staff and membership, we are social distancing and quarantining when recommended. The lobbies are open, however we encourage the use of the drive thru. Online Banking and the Mobile Banking App are available 24/7 for convenient account access. Please know we are working diligently to provide each member with the exceptional service they deserve. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you!
Visa Purchase Alerts
Visa Purchase Alerts is a FREE service to help reduce fraud and monitor your spending in two easy steps!
- Click Here to register your mobile device and email to receive Visa Purchase Alerts
- Choose the notification triggers that match your needs
Purchase alert trigger options include when:
- A purchase meets or exceeds a set amount
- The card is used outside the United States
- A purchase is made online or by phone
- A credit transaction is being processed
- A transaction has been declined
Alert information includes:
- Merchant name and location (if available)
- Amount of purchase
- Last four digits of the VISA card used
To report suspicious activity or ask about specific transactions shown by Visa Purchase Alerts, please contact Shell FCU at (713) 844-1100.
Additional information can be located on the Visa Purchase Alerts website.