Annual Meeting Rescheduled
Annual Meeting has been reschedule to Friday, March 29th, 2019. Doors open at 6PM and the meeting will begin promptly at 7PM. See the Events section for complete details.
Shell FCU is excited to offer all
- Save money – By transferring higher-rate balances, you can save on your monthly payment and on finance charges.
- Consolidating simplifies payments – By transferring to a single low-interest credit card, you are simplifying your financial life.
- No balance transfer fees – There are no balance transfer fees when transferring balances to your Shell FCU card.
The below “Balance Transfer Request – Electronic Form” is a link to allow Shell FCU to electronically process your authorized balance transfer request.
You will need the following to complete the request:
- Name of the card issuer or financial institution that you are wanting to transfer
- Account number
- Payment address, including city, state
- The amount you would like to transfer
Once the electronic form is complete, with your electronic authorization, Shell FCU will process the balance transfer within 15 business days. Please continue to make payments on your account until you confirm that the balance transfer has been processed.
Balance Transfers are processed in accordance with your Credit Card Agreement and are subject to credit availability. Shell FCU loans are not eligible to receive balance transfer funds. Only external loans and/or credit lines are eligible to be transferred. For specific information about this offer, please call (713) 844-1100 or visit any Shell FCU branch and speak with a Financial Services Representative.